Before listing your home for sale, consider having your home inspected by the most trusted company in North Carolina. We offer an amazing quality of service at equally amazing prices.
Why get a Pre-Listing Inspection?
Pre-listing inspections have numerous benefits-
- A Pre-listing inspection gives the homeowner a full picture of their home and any issues it may have.
- It also makes it easier for you to correctly price the property.
- If you get the inspection done in advance, you are aware of the shortcomings of the home and can prepare to make the necessary repairs.
- Once inspected the property seldom gets inspected by the buyer, this saves a lot of time in the selling process.
- If the buyer also decides to get an inspection it is important to have a list of findings from an inspector that you hired, to compare to the findings from the buyers inspector.